A Public Range with 48 Covered shooting positions. Shotgun, smallbore and pistol range complexes. Rifle Rests and Sand bags at each position.
Special Member Appeal Meeting
To be held July 31st, 7pm in the OETC Building
Airgun Incident of June 1st, 2019
Benjamin D. Spencer
All Rio members in good standing are invited to participate/vote in a member appeal special meeting. Members attending, will be required to sign in and supply their membership number.
Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club
Executive Board Secretary
Arizona Game and Fish Range
Managed by Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club, Inc.
Weather Conditions click here: https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/mesa-az/85201/hourly-weather-forecast/331799
The club operates on 140 acres of land owned by the Arizona Game & Fish Department. The facility is well equipped and maintained, including:
- Covered shooting benches with target stands or steel out to 300 yards
- A Practical Pistol range with 4 lighted bays from 25 to 50 yards
- A lighted, covered 40-position Smallbore Range to 100 meters
- Covered long range rifle and pistol silhouette ranges to 500 meters
- High power rifle range to 500 meters
- Sporting Clays Range – 12 stations, cart accessible, card based activation
- 5-Stand, Trap, Wobble Trap facility with lights and voice activation
- Indoor Air Rifle Range coordinated by our Juniors Division
- Restrooms, Activity Center, and Training Classrooms
- Range Safety Officers on duty and available to assist you.
- View a short Main Range Orientation Video here
3960 N Usery Pass Road, in Northeast Mesa, 7 miles north of Highway 60 (Ellsworth Road Exit) . We can also be reached via SR202 from either the Power Road or McKellips Road Exits. GPS 33.488931º,-111.623838º Map to the Range RSSC Site Map
7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday thru Sunday.
7:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. Closed New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
7:00 AM to 12:00 PM on the 2nd Saturday in January for the Annual Members Meeting.
May thru October 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
October thru April 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Annual Memberships are available for both individuals and families. For more info on our range and memberships, visit our Membership Info page .
We do not rent firearms. There is a Gunsmith on site that will rent shotguns for Clay Target Shooting here at the Range only. Please call Accuracy Speaks if you have questions about renting a shotgun. 480-373-9499
Note: Safety is our paramount concern. Eye protection must always be worn while outdoors
after entering the main gate.
Eye protection may be purchased at the public range for a nominal amount.
Minors under 6 years old are not permitted on the Public or Sporting Clays ranges
All Non-Members and minors must sign our Liability Waiver before shooting any event or practice. Members need to display their current membership badge.